CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER CONNECTION PROGRAM
“Program for CCOs by CCOs”
The Chief Compliance Officer Connection Program Pilot was launched in November 2019. Due to the strong reception the Program received, we are pleased to be able to offer it again in 2020.The Program was developed with assistance from senior compliance executives to provide a platform for CCOs to be partnered with peers to foster networking and the building of collaborative relationships for both personal and professional growth.
What are the Program Benefits?
- Leverage the value of networking by developing meaningful professional relationships
- Gain experienced perspectives on real-life situations especially now in this unprecedented time with the pandemic
- Greater benchmarking opportunities amongst peers
- Tap into seasoned advice & guidance for those new in role, industry or to CIAs
- Drives sharing of knowledge across the executive level to advance the compliance profession
Who is eligible to participate in the Program?
Individuals who are the most senior level compliance leader within their organization
- Generally individuals who are:
- Chief Compliance Officers (Global, Regional, US or Head of Therapeutic Area)
- Deputy Chief Compliance Officers
- Both PCF (Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum) and Non PCF members are eligible
Who might consider joining the Program?
- New to: Role, Industry or first time entering or exiting a DPA or CIA
- Those who seek insights from experienced executives
- Those who are interested in building a professional network of peers
- Those who want to give back and help support others CCOs
Is the Program only opened to those who attend the Congress?
- No, if you were invited to the Congress but could not attend, you can still participate.
What are Program Requirements?
- Must be an eligible to participate (see above)
- Must be willing to commit to the program for one year
- Must complete an on-line enrollment form for matching purposes
- Must participate in quick periodic surveys to evaluate Program’s effectiveness
When does the Program Begin? How do I register?
- Program Kickoff will be held at the Virtual Chief Compliance Officer Roundtable on November 4th 2020. You do not need to be present to participate in the Program
- CCOs interested in attending may contact Debra Scanlon, Administrator, Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum at email@example.com
- December 2020: Participants will be matched together based on their responses provided on the enrollment form
- Early January 2021: Matched participants will be connected via email
What is the Program Commitment?
We expect participants to commit an appropriate amount of time and effort to grow the relationship for at least one year (i.e. the next Congress). The goal is to establish these relationships for the long term so as to build your network base and to feel comfortable reaching out to those in your network whenever you need.
It will be up to each pair to determine meeting frequency and topics for discussion.
Can I decline to participate initially but then reconsider?
Yes, you may join at any time during the yearly cycle. However, as we get closer to next year’s Congress we might suggest you wait until the next Program sign-up.
How will success be measured?
Participants will be asked to complete periodic surveys to assess the program.